RESIDENTIAL PLOTS | AT KALLAKAL VILLAGE
Green Hub @ kallakal is a project promising sustainable living for both present and future generations. Green Hub @ kallakal is a low-density project which aims at top-notch quality. This project is well designed to become a landmark to oversee the GROWTH of kallakal area.
With roads as wide as 60ft and 40ft, and the project being at the junction of the NH-44, Nizamabad highway and kallakal village, connectivity is at ease.
Investing in Green Hub @ kallakal is investing in the future. Invest in an area that oozes potential in terms of financial and industrial growth, as this area is closely connected to various upcoming hubs.
- Green Hub @ kallakal is very well-located project at the close proximities of all educational institutions wide range of industries and huge number of small business.
- The locality has become a new point of interest among property buyers for varied reasons.
- The major Highlights of the project is its highway connectivity (43,44,65 and state highway). It also has all types of amenities that are necessary to make a smart town like (Niraj international School, Jain international school, Govt primary health Center, Mediciti Hospital), convenient transport facilities add as an advantage to the projects.
- Kallakal positioned in close proximity to the well-developed commercial hubs of Medchal.
- Major demand for homes in the area is from professionals working in the reputed companies which are situated at a travel distance of 20 minutes.
- The availability of affordable plots land and residential houses in Kallakal nearby Medchal and job generation is sure to uplift the interest of property buyers.
- Green Hub @ kallakal has major highlights with village connectivity and very near to High way.
- Green Hub @ kallakal has 40 ft. & 60 ft. INTERNAL ROADS.
This information is conceptual and not a legal offering. The promoter reserves the right to change, alter, add or delete any of the specifications mentioned herein without prior permission or notice. 1 sq ft = 0.092 square meters